Thursday, August 13, 2009

RIDING WITH NO DOORS!!!




The best part about having a Jeep is no top and no doors on a sunny day...No one enjoys it more than my dog KOKO...She loves riding in the Jeep, so I rigged up a puppy harness around her chest and use a climbing d-Ring to hook her in to the roll bar so she ca't jump out or fall out...She loves the open doors...
I forgot to take a picture of it up close, but if you look at the above picture to the right, you can see the stainless steel, diamond plate shifter cover I put on under the shifter...It looks cool since I don't have carpet...I used some RTV Silicone gasket to seal it to the floor because before I did that, there was a lot of heat tranfer coming from the transmission...There is no bare foot riding when you don't have carpet...The floor boards get hot, but the benefit it, I can just spray it out when it's dirty...

1 comment: