Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finally Finished!!

So I took off all the tape after putting on several coats of the spray on bed liner...I think total I may have spent 60 or 70 dollars on the cans of bed liner...That is pretty good compared to the $500 that Line-X and other places wanted. It probably is not as durable as Line-X and other products, but for the price I can touch it up for a long time before reaching $500...


Since I have put this liner in, I have worked on the inside of my Jeep and dropped hammers on it among other tools and it holds up very well...I wouldn't grind anything against it like you can with Line-X because it will scratch...One other thing I noticed, which I have fixed with extra coats is heat cracking around the shifter where the transmission sits under the floor...A few extra coats and I haven't seen anymore cracks...

No comments:

Post a Comment